ULTRA LUXURY BEVERLY HILLS RESIDENCE
3 Beds • 3.5 Baths • 3,600 SF • $3,895,000
460 N Palm Dr #305, Beverly Hills, CA 90210, USA
Discover this unprecedented luxury residence in prime Beverly Hills’ newest (2015) “5-star” concierge doorman condominium building, “460 Palm.” The rare ultra spacious 3600 SF, 3bd + 4ba, is the largest floor plan available. It features top-of-the-line Fleetwood sliding windows that disappear to create a seamless indoor/outdoor open floor plan creating an entertainer’s dream home. Complete with a private home theater, office and outdoor terraces, this residence is the epitome of luxury. It boasts a state-of-the-art modern chef’s kitchen with 48" sub-zero refrigerator and Miele stainless steel appliances. In addition it has a second “caterers” kitchen. Premium cabinetry and hardwood flooring throughout. Over-the-top master suite with its own large sitting area, opulent over-sized master bath including soaking tub, vanity and bidet, huge walk-in closet and private dry sauna room. 2 additional en-suite bedrooms. In-unit laundry, ample storage, and 3 assigned side-by-side parking spaces, including electric car plugins (one for Tesla, one for other electric cars). Building amenities include community doorman/concierge, gym, meeting room, and lounge. Located walking distance from world-class dining, shopping, and all that famous Beverly Hills has to offer.
- High-end Fitness Center
- Clubroom/Party Room
- Garage Parking
- Controlled Access
- Electric car plugins - One for Tesla, one for other electric cars
Kitchens and Baths
- High-end Miele® stainless steel kitchen appliances include:
- MasterChef 30” single oven with 6-burner cooktop and 48” décor wall hood
- Europa MasterChef 24” speed oven
- Europa black glass and Clean Touch Steel™ 30” warming drawer
- Fully integrated, full-size dishwasher
- Sub-Zero® 48” side-by-side refrigerator with dual refrigeration
- Luxart® stainless steel double-sink
- Premium Caesarstone® quartz countertops in kitchen and baths, with undermount sinks in baths
- Expansive kitchen islands with Caesarstone® countertop and 12” extension for eating bar area
- Custom imported frameless European style cabinetry with white melamine interior, European concealed hinges and aluminum groove handles
- Distinctive Italian GESSI® plumbing fixtures in all kitchens and baths
- Indulgent soaking tubs in master bath with GESSI® spout and hand shower, freestanding tubs in some master baths
- Designer-selected custom porcelain shower tiles or Caesarstone® quartz slabs in all baths
- Open floor plan designed for enriched indoor and outdoor living
- Oversized verandas with high end artificial grass
- Grand Fleetwood® floor-to-ceiling windows, glass sliding doors and multi-slide doors
- Contemporary maple planked entry doors
- Designer-selected 8’ solid-core interior doors
- Attractive recessed incandescent lighting throughout and under-cabinet fluorescent lighting at kitchen
- Lustron® Maestro sensor dimmer switches at all bedrooms, dining room, master bed, living room, entry and hallways
- Pre-wired for motorized window shades in unit
- Crestron dimmers
- Stunning hardwood flooring at kitchen, dining and family rooms
- Designer-selected carpeting in bedrooms and ceramic tile at laundry room and baths
Listing broker does not guarantee accuracy of the square footage lot size, or other information concerning the conditions or features of the property. Buyer is advised to independently verify the accuracy of all information through personal inspection and with appropriate professionals. Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed.
460 PALM: The 35-unit community features two buildings that house single-level condominiums and penthouses ranging in size from 1,985 to 3,643 square feet. With seven floor plan options to choose from offering two to four-bedrooms and two-and-a-half to four-and-a-half bathrooms.
“We are extremely excited about 460 Palm because it brings luxury condominiums to an area where there are very few of its kind available for sale,” said Bob Etebar, Principal and Chief Operating Officer for ETCO Homes. “460 Palm caters to homeowners looking for a luxurious lifestyle in the heart of Beverly Hills.”
Designed by Greg Bucilla & Associates (GBA) with interiors appointed by Design Line Interiors, residences at 460 Palm offer quality finishes and open floor plans. Designer-selected carpeting in bedrooms complements hardwood flooring in kitchens, dining and living areas. Oversized verandas, floor-to-ceiling windows and multi-paneled glass sliding doors allow for beautiful views and indoor-outdoor living. Fully equipped with Miele and Sub-Zero appliances, kitchens include premium Caesarstone quartz countertops and kitchen islands, and frameless European style cabinetry. Residents can enjoy luxurious soaking tubs in master baths as well as gorgeous porcelain tiles or Caesarstone slab in showers. Select residences also have direct elevator access.
“460 Palm is strategically located within steps of the most desirable retail and restaurant destinations in the world,” said Etebar. “Contemporary design breathes life into exclusive condominium living with hand-selected designer appointments and inviting indoor and outdoor living spaces. This marriage of elegance with white-glove service presents a unique opportunity for homeownership that not only appeals to local buyers, but also a large number of East Coast and international buyers.”
460 Palm also offers well thought-out amenities and services for an opulent lifestyle including an attended lobby with doorman service, a state-of-the-art surveillance system, a fully equipped fitness center and a beautifully appointed lounge. Each penthouse unit has a private rooftop terrace with direct elevator access, spa and built-in barbeque, and some with stunning city and mountain views. Additional building amenities include lush landscaping and convenient subterranean parking with up to three parking spots.
Set within the desirable 90210 zip code, 460 Palm is located on North Palm Drive, a truly quintessential, tree-lined Beverly Hills street. It’s close to the world’s most prestigious restaurants and shopping destinations, as well as unparalleled public and private schools.